Bid: Investigate Structural Conditions of Maneuvering Areas- Runway 11 29, Taxi Foxtrot, Apron V and II
Bid details: Investigate Structural Conditions of Maneuvering Areas- Runway 11 29, Taxi Foxtrot, Apron V and II
ID: LA Airport-2021-06
Title: Investigate Structural Conditions of Maneuvering Areas- Runway 11 29, Taxi Foxtrot, Apron V and II
Bid Start Date
: Sept. 8, 2021, 3 p.m.
BidEnd Date: Sept. 23, 2021, noon
Submittal Info: Town of La Ronge Box 5680, 701 Hildebrand Drive La Ronge, SK, Canada Attn. Jim Burr Fax: 306-425-4885 Email: email@example.com
- The Town of La Ronge is requesting Bidder’s pricing for Investigate Structural Conditions of Manoeuvring Areas according to the included specifications and drawings.
The successful Bidder must be able to meet and include verification in the bid of the following qualifications:
- The Successful Bidder must provide/include a valid business license from the bidder’s jurisdiction.
- The Successful Bidder must include verification of Liability Insurance (minimum $2 million).
- The Successful Bidder must include a summary of work history and related applications.
- The Successful Bidder will participate in a Pre-Start Airport Orientation before work begins and abide by all airside manoeuvring protocols and restrictions. This protocol will be detailed in the orientation. Site egress routes will be established and airport operator escorts provided.
- When submitting your RFP, you must submit the Bid Form of the RFP you are bidding on, and include the Specification Drawings PDF as well as this original RFP package. All unit prices must be clearly indicated. RFPs via email are accepted. Send to:
Addendum Date: Sept. 14, 2021, 3:34 p.m.